True/ Real/ Unbiased Review of REDMI NOTE 5 Pro


Heya!
You came here because you are struggling to buy (Redmi) MI Note 5 Pro or looking for real customer review. I also struggled a lot and finally was able to book the phone on its 6th sale in March’18.

Let me give you my real review as well as my struggle story.

This phone is simply the best phone a person can buy in the price range of up to ₹15000. I bought it in black colour which is indeed the classic colour option available.

I bought it from Flipkart.com and the phone was delivered within 24 hours of booking. The moment when I told my colleagues about the delivery, everyone was in my cubicle to see the phone. It was a great achievement I suppose.

In the box were Mobile, USB Cable, Charger, Sim Changer Pin, Booklet and Back Cover which were nicely packed. I opened it and started the phone which took nearly 2 minutes. I clicked some photo graphs and boom! Those were better than:

1.       Photographs by Honor7x.
2.       Photographs by IPhone 8.

For which my colleagues used to boast about. It’s been a month now and I have not seen a better photo taken from any other mobile.

I charge the phone every alternate morning and it runs for complete 48 hours. Yes! This is the truth. I didn’t believe the same but now I have been doing this for a month. I don’t carry my charger along with me now. You don’t believe it but what if I tell you that I charged my phone on Saturday morning and drove to Jaipur from Noida with Google Maps on for the entire trip, clicked so many photographs and then came back on Sunday again with Google Maps on without charging it again. That’s the power of its battery.

The Camera is surely a beast. Let’s see some pictures clicked by its camera.



Balcony View

Testing Bokeh Mode in Office

Neemrana Fort

On the way to Jaipur


The phone is the fastest in working. The apps move very fast and it has split screen ability so that you can enjoy 2 screens at a time.

The cover given by MI is like another skin for the phone. People ask me that whether I am using a cover but they get the reality only after picking the phone in their hands.

Overall it has everything a person needs at this time. Be it camera quality, be it video quality, be it fast phone, be it face unlock – it has everything in ₹15k.

I found only 2 issues which bothers me
1.       Speakers – could have been better with this kind of phone.
2.       The calling screen. It’s very difficult to call someone as searching a contact after coming in phone feature is kinda difficult.

But I don’t think that these 2 issues matter anything. Buy this phone without thinking anything.

Comment if you need any specific details. #rideandrite


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time has Come

I still shiver

FLYING MAN