Amazon Great Indian Festival 2026: 9 Things I'm Waiting to Buy

Image
  Amazon Great Indian Festival 2026: 9 Things I’m Waiting to Buy My personal Amazon sale wishlist — and the prices I’m hoping to see I have a small problem with Amazon sales. I go in looking for one thing. And somehow, 20 minutes later, I'm comparing things I wasn't even planning to buy. This time, though, I actually have a list. The Amazon Great Indian Festival 2026 starts on October 8, and some Early Deals are already live. Amazon is also offering an instant 10% discount on eligible SBI Credit/Debit Card and EMI transactions. Prime members get additional benefits too. So instead of opening Amazon on October 8 and randomly scrolling through thousands of offers, I decided to make my own wishlist beforehand. These are nine things I'm currently watching. Some are useful purchases. Some are things I've been postponing. And one of them is simply something I want. 1. The Game Controller I've Been Putting Off Buying I already have a PC, but I don'...

Times of India Happy Times daily Answers

Answers to Times of India Happy Times Quiz

I have Personally won so many coupons for Coolwinks.com and Nurserylive.com
I am giving them free. Please comment if you need. 

Win a Brand New Ford Figo !! and so many Ebikes

Times of India take a quiz on daily basis which is called Happy Times Quiz

They ask 2 questions daily, the answers to which have to be send in the form of a text message. The text message is free of cost. 

Answer format : CITY A1 ANSWER1 A2 ANSWER2 
Whom to send : 08745966661


Today's Times of India Happy Times Answers 

Date 18th Dec 2019

Q1: Which country is hosting the 2019 FIFA World cup?
Ans: QATAR

Q2: Who does Real Madrid play in La Liga tonight?
Ans: BARCELONA

Today's Times of India Happy Times Answers 

Date 10th Dec 2019

Q1: Sriharikota is located in which Indian state?
Ans: Andhra Pradesh

Q2: Which city is hosting the Pakistan - SL 1st Test?

Ans: Rawalpindi

TOI  Happy Times Answers dated 10th Dec 2019

Q1: Which city is hosting the India-WI 3rd T20?
Ans: Mumbai

Q2: Which city is hosting the BWF World Tour finals?

Ans: Guangzhou

TOI  Happy Times Answers dated 10th Dec 2019

Q1: Which country won the 2019 Miss Universe title?
Ans: South Africa

Q2: White Island volcano is situated in which country?

Ans: New Zealand

TOI  Happy Times Answers dated 9th Dec 2019

Q1: Who is the current world heavyweight boxing champion?
Ans: Anthony Joshua

Q2: Who do West Ham play in the Premier league tonight?

Ans: Arsenal

TOI  Happy Times Answers dated 8th Dec 2019

Q1: Which state held its 2nd phase of polls on Saturday?
Ans: Jharkhand

Q2: Which city is hosting the 2nd India WI T20?

Ans: Thiruvananthapuram

TOI HAPPY Times Answers dated 7th Dec 2019

Q1: Who is the Cyberabad Police Commissioner? 
Ans: V C Sajjanar 

Q2: Who do Chelsea play in the premier league today?
Ans: Everton

TOI Happy Times Answers dated 6th Dec 2019

Q1: Which state held bypolls in 15 constituencies on Thursday?
Ans: Karnataka 

Q2: Which city is hosting the first India-WI T20?
Ans: Hyderabad

TOI Happy Times Answers dated 4th Dec 2019

Q1: Which lawyer was sacked from the Ayodhya case on Tuesday?
Ans: Rajiv Dhawan 

Q2: Which footballer won the Ballon d'Or 2019?
Ans: Lionel Messi

TOI Happy Times Answers dated 3 Dec 2019

Q1: Jaya Bacchan belongs to which party?
Ans: Samajwadi Party

Q2: Who will captain India at the ICC U19 World Cup 2020?
Ans: Priyam Garg

TOI Happy Times Answers dated 2 Dec 2019

Q1: Who has been elected as the speaker of Maharashtra?
Ans: Nana Patole

Q2: Who won the Syed Modi badminton Women's title?
Ans: Carolina Marin

TOI Happy Times Answers dated 28 Nov 2019

Q1: Name the first Indian firm to cross ₹10 tn in market cap ?
Ans: Reliance

Q2: In which ISL team is Man City buying a stake ?
Ans: Mumbai City FC


TOI Happy Times Answers dated 27 Nov 2019

Q1: Who was appointed pro term speaker in Maharashtra?
Ans: Kalidas Kolambkar 

Q2: Who did Tottenham beat in the champions league yesterday?
Ans: Olympiacos

TOI Happy Times Answers dated 27 Nov 2019

Q1: Who resigned as Maharashtra CM on Tuesday?
Ans: Devendra Fadnavis

Q2: Who does Dortmund play in the Champions League tonight?
Ans: Barcelona

TOI Happy Times Answers dated 26 Nov 2019

Q1: Which country won the 2019 Davis Cup Finals on Sunday?
Ans: Spain

Q2: Which jewellery company has LVMH bought for $16 bn ?
Ans: Tiffany

TOI Happy Times Answers dated 25 Nov 2019

Q1: Who did Man Utd play in the premier league on Sunday?
Ans: Sheff Utd

Q2: Who was the Man of the Match in the 2nd India Bangladesh Test?
Ans: Ishant Sharma

TOI Happy Times Answers dated 24 Nov 2019

Q1: Who took oath as Maharashtra's Deputy CM on Saturday ?
Ans: Ajit Pawar

Q2: Who's the first Indian to hit a century in a day night test ?
Ans: Virat Kohli

TOI Happy Times Answers dated 23 Nov 2019

Q1: Who was India's first ever wicket taker in day night Tests?
Ans: Ishant Sharma

Q2: Who do Man City play in the premier league today ?
Ans: Chelsea

TOI Happy Times Answers dated 22 Nov 2019

Q1: Who took oath as Sri Lanka's new PM on thursday?
Ans: Mahinda Rajapaksa

Q2: Which city is hosting India's first ever pink ball test?
Ans: Kolkata

TOI Happy Times Answers dated 21 Nov 2019

Q1: Who has been appointed Tottenham's new manager?
Ans: Jose Mourihho

Q2: Which city is hosting the Aus-Pak first test today?
Ans: Brisbane


TOI Happy Times Answers dated 20 Nov 2019

Q1: Who is Rajya Sabha chairman?
Ans: Venkaiah Naidu

Q2: Which city will host the India-Pakistan Davis Cup tie?
Ans: Nur-Sultan


TOI Happy Times Answers dated 19 Nov 2019

Q1: Who is India's parliamentary affairs minister?
Ans: Prahlad Joshi

Q2: Which city is hosting the Davis cup finals?
Ans: Madrid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Petrol Vs Diesel Car| Petrol or Diesel Car?? Confused? Read this before buying | India

I still shiver

The Time has Come