Amazon Great Indian Festival 2026: 9 Things I'm Waiting to Buy

Image
  Amazon Great Indian Festival 2026: 9 Things I’m Waiting to Buy My personal Amazon sale wishlist — and the prices I’m hoping to see I have a small problem with Amazon sales. I go in looking for one thing. And somehow, 20 minutes later, I'm comparing things I wasn't even planning to buy. This time, though, I actually have a list. The Amazon Great Indian Festival 2026 starts on October 8, and some Early Deals are already live. Amazon is also offering an instant 10% discount on eligible SBI Credit/Debit Card and EMI transactions. Prime members get additional benefits too. So instead of opening Amazon on October 8 and randomly scrolling through thousands of offers, I decided to make my own wishlist beforehand. These are nine things I'm currently watching. Some are useful purchases. Some are things I've been postponing. And one of them is simply something I want. 1. The Game Controller I've Been Putting Off Buying I already have a PC, but I don'...

Tata Tiago Review Which won me Rs 2000/-



Hi,

I was looking to add a new car to my family but this time I was looking for a small and sweet automatic car which can be easily driven in Delhi Traffic.

I took a test drive of Tata Tiago XZA and wrote what I felt.

Complete Review:




This is a blessing to the people who are living in big cities and travelling daily in bad traffic which is increasing day by day.
There were many Automatic cars AMT per say in the market buy this car looks the best standing besides its competitors.

Looks: First of all the looks of the car is brilliant from inside and outside both. It is basically a small car but looks like a big car when you see it from front. Tata has surely done a brilliant job in giving it this cheat looks. The cabin also looks good. The dashboard, plastic and the chrome finish give it a luxurious looks.

Driving: Sit back and relax. Just use your right leg on the throttle and let the car toggle itself. But you may feel little jerks sometimes when you want to accelerate the car which is the only con in this car. There are two driving modes - eco mode and sports mode. You feel the difference when you shift from one to another.

Comfort: Tiago is total comfortable whether you are sitting in front or back. Car is overall good and gives you great fuel efficiency (nearly 22 kmpl) if you drive in eco mode.

I think if you are looking AMT hatchback, this is your car.

The link of the review is as under:


Hope it helps J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Petrol Vs Diesel Car| Petrol or Diesel Car?? Confused? Read this before buying | India

I still shiver

The Time has Come