Leh Ladakh Travel Photo Album

Hi everybody. I am posting a photo album of my Leh Ladkah Journey completed on my Royal Enfield.
The journey is not less than a dream which came true but my heart still beats for another journey to the God's most beautiful place.

You can change the view settings to Full Screen by pressing the full screen button :) 






I made this post to motivate all the other guys out there who have been planning the trip but couldn't complete it. Do go to Ladakh once because its not just a journey, its an Experience. 

Please visit : livingthelehladakhdream.blogspot.in  for the full Travel story. 

Comments

  1. You have ignited the spark in me. Travelling to Leh after reading your blog. Thanks Mr Bhanot. You are a gem of a person..keep travelling and motivating your fans like me to travel to such wonderful places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to believe...this is not professional work..!!
    I've just made this as my screensaver to motivate me for my very own road trip to ladakh
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post Raman. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Time has Come

I still shiver

FLYING MAN